Rachel Ray’s Sweepstakes “Submit Button” did not work. And we introduce www.ScottSecuritySource.com, our newest sponsor.

First off, today I want to welcome our new sponsor who helps pay to keep this site up and running (and free for visitors), www.scottsecuritysource.com. They offer over 500 Non-Lethal Self Defense products with free shipping on orders over $100. Click their picture ad and you’ll get to their exciting site.



(If you want to advertise on this blog inquire by letting us know your interest and email in the comment section after any post. We’ll post your ad within the post and also mention it in the title of the post with the commitment to having your display ad on our site of only six months; what a deal! We approve all comments before publishing so it won’t automatically post showing your information. Someone from our staff will contact you with details). As I’ve mentioned before, I am just like you with these sweepstakes; these companies do not pay me to tell you about them, I seek them out and enter them and since I’m doing so, why not share my findings with several thousand visitors to my blog?

This blog gives me the opportunity to help people become better too; which is something that winning the lottery or any sweepstakes winning will do. We’ve all heard of the person who wins a large sum of money, and in 3 years or less, are living exactly how he or she was prior to winning. So from time to time I’ll offer my thoughts about getting your head right so you’ll be ready to win!

This week’s “word” is “discipline”, which is something all successful people have tackled and continually have to maintain. My readers need to discipline themselves to keep coming back to this blog weekly to take a few minutes of their time and complete these 5 entries. And then by being disciplined and doing this weekly, someday you’ll benefit by winning something! Dieting, body building and business building all require discipline just as I have to be disciplined to do the research to get these links to you so you can be disciplined in completing the actions.

Now on to the fun stuff, the links to some awesome sweepstake opportunities.

I was just telling someone how the summer flew by and I need a vacation as I really didn’t have the time or opportunity to do so this summer. Well here’s my chance (and yours too) to get to San Francisco CLICK HERE by the Travel Channel. You’ll get $1500 in spending money, 6 days, 5 nights and a great spa experience. Oh by the way, you can double your chances by answering “Wind Surf” if asked. (I got it wrong, but because you are a faithful reader of this blog, I thought I’d help you!)

I found a couple of sites that were taking too long to load; probably had tons of pictures with too large of resolution and a web wizard that doesn’t know better; just a quick SEO and website lesson for readers out there. Sorry, I’m the Bricks to Clicks Marketing Consultant and have over 100 blogs on the Internet and this kind of thing is a pet peeve of mind. Anyway, since these sites failed to open quickly I moved on and they do not qualify as being fast and friendly for my readers. Here’s one that worked:


Rachel Ray wants to help your refresh your kithen with $2500 sweepstakes CLICK HERE I clicked the submit button 3 times and it never “submitted”; I hope you have better luck. As my plan for keeping this fun and fast, I don’t get mad; I just move on. Here’s another:

Did someone say “snow”? Conquer it here.

TIP: If the “enter” or “submit” button is not working, be sure to scroll up and see if there is a notification that you’ve missed completing a space on the form!

My final pick for this week is a trip to New York city complete with a $1000 for shopping! CLICK HERE


Next week, I’ll answer a reader’s question: “Is it OK to lie on an entry form?”

As always,
Make it a great day!


PS. Be sure to at least check out our newest sponsor’s site: www.scottsecuritysource.com. They offer a free newsletter at the bottom right or every webpage that you’ll find helpful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment