Win a Ford Mustang, and 4 other fun sweepstakes with tips for winning.


First time here, hey, hey! It’s about time! For my return readers I say: welcome back winner; because you are a “winner” even if you haven’t won anything yet (you will, just be diligent and return here and complete these 5 new entries that I supply each week!

I got to thinking that of course as time goes on, these links that I provide each week expire as these companies reward the winners and then other companies take their place and there is an endless stream of sweepstakes. So I was thinking that some readers may not look back at previous posts for that reason, but I want to remind those who don’t check back once in a while that they are missing out because I do offer tips in each week’s post. This week is no exception.


There are authors with articles and books on how to win sweepstakes and what they have to say is usually pretty good. But remember the philosophy of this blog is to offer 5 sites that have sweepstakes, regardless of what they are (let me know in the comments if you’d like me to offer any specific) as long as they are hassle free to do, fast and are put on by legitimate companies. Then you forget about them until they contact you and say you’ve won. In the meantime, you just keep setting your ship out so someday it will come back in to shore, carrying a small, medium or massive prize with it.

One such author states that we should highlight short entry periods. Again, I offer all time periods here (many times they are short just because I find the ones that are expiring soon). But this author means that you should find companies who are offering a sweepstakes that isn’t lasting for a long time because if the contest last a full year for example, more people will find it and you’ll have more competition than you would with a shorter duration for a sweeps put on by a company. But guess what, this may be true but the shorter time period type of sweeps usually don’t offer as big of a prize either. Plus, you are out there searching and trying to decide if you should or should not enter something based on “criteria” such as short or long entry periods; I say forget it. Number one, let us do the research but if you choose to do some on your own, don’t make this into work, it should be fun. So I don’t care if they have a short or long entry period, if the company is legit, I’ll offer it here. OK, now onto this week’s fun!



3 years of FREE GAS (I’m sure they mean for your car) 

AARP has been giving away $1000 each month of 2014; there are 3 months left. REGISTER HERE

There are a lot of bogus iPad contests out there. I did some checking and found this one for a mini iPad, Good Luck. CLICK HERE.

Well, that’s 5 for this week. Enter these quickly and get back to what you were doing. 
Have fun and live life Big!
Make it a great day!

Ter Scott! 

No comments:

Post a Comment