Ter Scott speaks about 1Sweepstakes

 


I will reveal one Sweepstakes Aggregate each month and give my thoughts on it. An “Aggregate” is simply a “list” so this would be a list of sweepstakes.

Why am I doing this? First, because I love sweeps and contests; actually I love winning stuff. I have a friend who has always been winning things and she kind of took me under her wing. I call her sometimes and say that I need to go to another Cathy Contest Conference to learn more.

I reveal one per month because obviously, I’d love for you to return here again to get the future sites but I also realize that it takes a while to get to know each of these sweepstakes option sites. Some you’ll like and some not but you won’t really know until you’ve spent at least a month with it.

Secondly, I want to promote my own Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/littleknownbigcontests. You’ll find quick and easy to enter sweeps there. I usually update them frequently so like and visit often.

Here is the first sweepstakes on the list. 1Sweepstakes.

My first glance tells me that I like the neatness of the site and the tabs at the top; from “due” to trash. Also, you can submit "add a sweep". All of this after you sign on as a member. (This would be a good opportunity to tell you to create a dedicated email address that you only use for contests and sweeps; use that one here when you sign up).

When I signed up, a tip immediately popped up. That’s cool!

I clicked on the first sweeps and saw there were comments too. This is great because if I had read the top few I wouldn’t have clicked to go to the site; as it is “down”; page removed or something like that. Time is always of the essence when “sweeping” (My term, I think) and that’s why I choose to only offer the quick and easy sweeps at https://www.facebook.com/littleknownbigcontests. The only downside of these types of sweeps is that because they are quick and easy, more people enter so your chances are not as great as those which require effort like submitting photos, and stuff but I win using them so I know they do work.

I will be using the site all month just as you will so I will return to this post regularly to answer your questions and comments about the site. And at the end of the month, I will offer my “final” thoughts (which are final only to this month as if it is a great site, I’ll continue to use it).

CAUTION: I see within these comments links to other contests and sweeps. I would caution you to simply avoid them, do not click on them. Treat them as any other unknown or suspicious link you’d receive in your email. These links have not been vetted as being safe and legit. 1Sweepstakes has a way to submit a sweepstakes site and I’m sure doing so within the comments is not the right way.

OK, at this point, I’m not pleased with this site. I’ve wasted about 15 minutes here trying to find sweeps and only saw two which were expired and a few others which had expired some time ago. It appears that the owner(s) of this site are MIA and it has become a “ghost” site. My suggestion is to bookmark this site and return in a couple of weeks and see if the owner has “returned to the living”.

Return here as I’ll offer more tips and ideas. And go directly to https://www.facebook.com/littleknownbigcontests and enter the latest sweeps so you won’t feel so bad (like I am right now) for wasting your time.

Make it a great day! Ter Scott


No comments:

Post a Comment