That they just really couldn’t believe there was any way for a person to win the lottery game grand prize 7 times...






Hello again all!

Here are more links to click to go directly to sweepstakes and enter! No one has time these days for anything and that shouldn't keep you from entering. If you don't enter, there is no way you'll win. We make it easy by doing all the research and bringing the links to you. Just click on the icons below which takes you to the entry form, fill it out and cross your fingers.

Now, when and if you have a bit more time, be sure to use the tips from the videos we present. Check our archive for more links and videos. The links are usually good for up to a year; several months at least.

Finally, share this site with others by using the social media buttons below and tell us about your winnings (or whinings) in the comment section below.

Today's theme: 8 is great!

Have fun!

Sweeps Team

Image result for number 8 icon Image result for number 8 icon Image result for number 8 icon Image result for number 8 icon Image result for number 8 icon Image result for number 8 icon Image result for number 8 icon Image result for number 8 icon

Subscribe at Amazon

Become a Members Plus member and get exclusive links not published on this site or our Facebook Group page. 

I couldn’t believe I was being called a liar on live TV right after hitting my 7th lottery jackpot!

They told me they were on to me...That even though they didn’t know exactly how...

I had to have been doing something shady...

That they just really couldn’t believe there was any way for a person to win the lottery game grand prize 7 times...

I tried to tell them that I wasn’t doing anything illegal
...or cheating...

Or violating any rules. That I just had an easy method I was using... READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment