Where can I win $10,000? RetailMeNot offers this, and here's 4 more places.

Hello again! I love coming here every week bringing my readers just 5 good quality links to easily go to a sweepstakes sponsor, enter your information and get out quickly so it doesn’t take so much time. Then you wait until a company contacts you and says that you are a winner. Today I will share a tip with you that makes this much easier and faster. You’ll get this tip and more when I create and publish my sweepstakes “how to” book in the future. Also, I understand that some of my readers may already be doing this, but either way, here it is.

Use Google Chrome as you web browser when going to these sweepstakes sites. Chrome uses “auto fill” which when you start writing in your name, will fill in all of the blanks. Yes, sometimes you’ll go back and adjust something here and there, and there all some sites that don’t allow this, but many do and it’s a fast way to get in and out and on with your life!

Let’s see what I have for you this week.


Let it snow, let it snow and go, go, go with this nicesnowmobile!

Here’s a cool site, with lots of areas to register for cashand other great stuff: WhoWhatWear: 


This week’s “biggie”: You can play daily here too, if you want to. For me, my system is simple, enter one time and wait, but you can do what you want. Let me know how it works for you.   RetailMeNot is giving away: $10,000. By the way, this site has an easy game to play. My advice: be sure NOT to lift your finger off the mouse when sliding your shopping bag! Enjoy.

See you right here next week!
Make it a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment