Win a free year of haircuts at Find Sweepstakes

I will be traveling this next week so unfortunately I won’t be doing a Find Sweepstakes post. So, I am giving you a few more than the usual five links that I normally do. Here they are, have fun, enter and forget about it until you get a call stating that you’ve won. Enjoy.



This one expires in about one month, win a Ford Truck



Win a trip to Vermont Good luck entering; I ended up getting this message after entering all of my info: An illegal choice has been detected. Please contact the site administrator.

With the new year coming up soon, here are a few: “win a year’s supply of” sweepstakes. Remember that if you can’t use something (like a year’s supply of diapers) give them away to someone who can. And if you get a product for an entire year, sell it on eBay or Craigslist. Here’s the first; yep it’s a year’s supply of diapers, CLICK HERE I’m not sure if there is something wrong with this site; I put in my email address and the page just “sat” there. Maybe you’ll do better with it.

Win a year of Colgate stuff


You have 10 links to register for some fun sweepstakes. See you next time!
Ter 

No comments:

Post a Comment